APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS
DHASA 2019 CONFERENCE
PRETORIA 25-29 MARCH 2019
Bona fide students in the Humanities and Social Sciences, as well as Information and Computer Science, are invited to apply for financial support to participate in the above-mentioned conference.
A fixed number of allocations will be made by the Organisers based on information obtained in the application; no discussion related to the awards will be entertained after all applicants have been notified of the final allocations.
Financial support will include:
Free conference registration which includes
– Access to one or more workshops on during 25-27 March 2019.
– Access to the main conference on 28 & 29 March 2019.
– Refreshments and lunches during the main conference.
– Participation in the conference gala dinner
Criteria for financial support:
- SADC citizen (Valid proof of permanent residency)
- Official proof of registration as a student at a tertiary institution in South Africa (please attach copy)
- Participation on 28 & 29 March 2019 is compulsory, workshop attendance is encouraged welcomed.
Applications closed on 11:59 PM 26 February 2019