You can now register for the conference by following this link.
Online registration for conference attendance for the 2019 Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa is now open.
|DHASA / ADHO|
20 November 2018
28 February 2019.
|ZAR 900||ZAR 800||ZAR 950||ZAR 1250||ZAR 200|
1 March 2019
17 March 2019.
|ZAR 1000||ZAR 900||ZAR 1050||ZAR 1350||ZAR 250|
Please note the following:
– All on-line registrations will close on 17 March 2018.
– Students will need to present formal evidence of enrolment for at the conference if registration was done making use of student rates.
– Official letters of invitation to the Conference will be provided upon request. Should such a letter be needed for visa purposes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
– Papers accepted for presentation will only be listed in the program as soon as registration has been completed and fully paid for.
– The Registration fee includes access to workshops as well as to the conference sessions. As soon as the program is available participants will have the opportunity specify which workshops will be attended.
A conference dinner for participants and spouses will take place on Thursday evening 28 March 2019: this is not included in the registration cost and participants can select to attend the dinner as part of the registration process on the conference registration platform.